Drupal is a free and open-source content management framework written in PHP and distributed under the GNU General Public License. Link has a strong commitment to providing high level support for open-source platforms.
- Precise control over URL structure - Unlike many other content management systems, Drupal's content pages have nice clean URLs
- Custom content types and views - You can create as many custom content types as you would like and display them in many different ways without writing any code
- Revision control - It's easy to go back and view or revert back to old revisions
- Powerful taxonomy to tag and organise content - You can also have hierarchical categories, with single or multiple parent categories
- User management - You can create as many custom user roles with custom access levels as you need
- PHP template - Drupal uses the PHP which is the programing language that Link specialises in
- Generous development community support