The founding steering group on launch includes:
- Steven De Costa, representing Link Digital (Chair)
- Glen Hassett, representing ACT Government and Brand Canberra
The first construct within the precinct will be a Public Image and Video Library. This is due to launch within the precint located at WeAreCBR.com.au on Monday 23 November.
The objective of the first construct is to establish a Brand Canberra and community image & video library which provides consistent images used to promote CBR and other ACT entities. A Project Board has been established to coordinate activity with facilitation provided by Data61.
The Public Image and Video Library solution was the round three joint winner of the Digital Canberra Challenge.
- Introducing CKAN Galleries for images and video
- Success for Link Digital’s Data First Media Platform
- A CKAN Based Data First Media Platform (DFMP) Meets the Digital Canberra Challenge