This Saturday, 24 October from noon, please join me and other panelists for a 2020 Connected Conversations roundtable discussion, as we come together to explore the following big questions from a truly global perspective:
The New Public Dialogue
- What are the new ways of sharing ideas for change?
- What’s working? And…?
- What else do we need to make a real impact on climate, Covid-19 reset, the Global Goals and emerging global/local challenges?
The New Public Purpose
- What are the new ways we need to act together?
- How do we mobilise resources, public will and unified approaches?
- How do we create new value through more collaborative and responsive approaches?
In a time of global crisis, 2020 Connected Conversations aims to showcase a critical mass of linked dialogues to also demonstrate to government and public institutions that grassroots conversation can make a valued contribution to shaping new ways forward.